PCOMP Finals update

Dropped Processing. Dropped Temp sensor. Long live the Ultrasonic sensor.

I gave in and picked up the ultrasonic sensor. A quick jab at the library and pasted the same values I had for the temp and got it working.

PCOMP UPDATE

I initially used a central ground to reduce the cabling and copper tape to for the wiring. This was a mess. I switched to a thinner wire which meant re-soldering everything.

PCOMP UPDATE

Disaster strikes! A part of my arcylic falls off. Crazy glue to the rescue.

The good thing is that it works. Sort of.

PCOMP UPDATE

Still a way to go but a lot closer now.

PCOMP UPDATE

PCOMP UPDATE

Advertisements
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: