Archive for December 6th, 2011

PCOMP Finals update

Dropped Processing. Dropped Temp sensor. Long live the Ultrasonic sensor.

I gave in and picked up the ultrasonic sensor. A quick jab at the library and pasted the same values I had for the temp and got it working.

PCOMP UPDATE

I initially used a central ground to reduce the cabling and copper tape to for the wiring. This was a mess. I switched to a thinner wire which meant re-soldering everything.

PCOMP UPDATE

Disaster strikes! A part of my arcylic falls off. Crazy glue to the rescue.

The good thing is that it works. Sort of.

PCOMP UPDATE

Still a way to go but a lot closer now.

PCOMP UPDATE

PCOMP UPDATE